Terms & conditions in most of the accommodation the rooms booked are booked on the basis of two persons sharing a double room. Single rooms are available at supplementary costs. Hotels and lodges where mentioned are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at alternate hotels or lodges that offer the same level and quality of service. Hotels are chosen based on criteria including comfort and cleanliness. Please note that a “twin room” will have two single beds placed side by side.
Terms & conditions in transport, that is Over land trucks,Safari minibuses, Safari 4WD Land cruisers, Vans, Cars or Coaches will be provided according to the price, route and number of participants. English Speaking driver guides are provided.
Optional excursions may be purchased up to 30 days prior to departure or while on tour at an extra cost. Pre-purchased optional excursions are subject to a 10% per excursion cancellation fee.
Incredible Kenya adventures Tours & Safaris (IKATS) acts only as an agent for the owners, contractors and suppliers providing means of transportation and/or all related travel services and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for injury, personal illness, loss or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly from: An act of God; detention; annoyance; delays; expenses arising from quarantine; strikes;
thefts; pilferage; force majeure; failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled; civil disturbances; terrorism; government restrictions or regulations; and discrepancies or changes in hotel services in which it has no control.
Incredible Kenya Adventures Tours & Safaris reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the itinerary when deemed advisable for the comfort and safety of passengers, which includes but is not limited to: the substitution of hotels, alteration of the itinerary, and reversing the order of the places to be visited.
IKATS also reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or any part of the services agreed upon.
While every care is taken, IKATS shall not be held responsible for loss or damage of baggage. It is therefore advisable to effect separate baggage insurance.
To make a reservation you are required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the tour. The remaining balance must be paid 2weeks prior to the start of the tour through cash.
Terms of Reservation
- The reservation fee is 100% refundable if a cancellation is made 90 and 60 days
- prior to the start of tour
- Cancellations made between 40 and 22 days prior to start of tour will incur a
- Cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour fee.
- Cancellations made between 21 days to a ‘No Show’ prior to start of tour will
- incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total tour fee.
- If you are making a reservation less than 15 days prior to the start of tour 100% payment must be made to accept the reservation.
- Incredible Kenya Adventures Tours and Safaris (IKATS) reserve the right to cancel a reservation if payment is not received on time, in which case cancellation fees will apply.