TALK OF AFFORDABILITY, RELIABILITY, CONGRUITY, CREDIBILITY & INTEGRITY IN TRANSPORT SERVICES.
Transport is Incredible & Incredible is transport. Professional drivers/guides well versed with East Africa. From corporate to individuals looking for transport services with CLASS & DECENCY we are only a CALL +254722125052 or an EMAIL INFO@INCREDIBLEKENYAADVENTURES.COM away.
PRICES WILL INCLUDE
•A professional driver /guide
Incredible Kenya Adventures Your Comfort Our DNA.
Call/Whatapp +254722125052 or Email email@example.com for a quote.
Safe Comfortable and Affordable.
Our pop-up top customized minivans bring the safari to you
Looking around Kenya – at its roads and parks – you’ll see dependable minivans on safari, taking visitors up close to the wildlife they’ve only seen in pictures.
Throughout East Africa and especially Kenya, the safari minivan has long been the vehicle of choice for wildlife adventures. With its distinctive pop-up top offering broad vistas to excited visitors, the safari minivan has long delivered countless memories of lion, leopard and elephants on the plain.
At Incredible Kenya Adventures all our alternative Safari tour minivans are specially customized for the challenges of the safari experience, ensuring your journey will be safe, reliable and especially comfortable.
At the tour’s start your Incredible!! driver/guide will pick you up in your private minivan stocked with bottled water and other amenities. Whether on a 1-day or longer getaway your minivan will feel like a trusted friend – a safe, familiar harbor in the vast sea of the Kenyan plain.
Why Jeep Safari?
- The Jeep’s 4 x 4 all-wheel drive and higher platform will get you through the toughest terrain, up hills, crossing streams and over rough bush.
- The higher seating in a Jeep creates better visibility to view and photograph wildlife
- Jeeps go where other vehicles fear to tread – head deeper into the bush and easily go off-road to pursue that elusive leopard
- The Jeep’s special suspension offers a more comfortable ride on rough ground.
- The Jeep is built for the demands of a safari adventure – more doors for easy access, 2 fuel tanks and two spare tires
- More roomy and stable than a minivan
- The Jeep’s pop up top ensures an unobstructed view
- You’ll be journeying to and traversing the African landscape in the ultimate safari vehicle as adventurers have for over 70 years.
The Jeep Vs Mini Van
Traditionally, the “4 x 4 Jeep” type of vehicle has been associated with the adventure of safari. And many travelers recommend it for the most “authentic” wildlife experience. Plenty of movies and television programs will attest to the romance of the Jeep.
The Jeep stands taller for slightly better viewing and no one can deny the rugged appearance of this original 4-wheel drive vehicle.
But… the minivan has made its mark as a practical and many say ,sufficient safari vehicle.
And when it comes to value, the minivan clearly has the ‘Dollar’ advantage.
For those on a tighter budget, the minivan provides much the same safari experience but at a lower cost. The zebra, giraffe and hyena that you’ll come upon don’t care if you visit them in a Jeep or a minivan, but you’ll enjoy the same safari for a lower rate in one of our customized vans.
For shorter safari tours of 1 to 3 days the minivan may just be the perfect way to go.
“…….And the winner is? You have your facts at hand for you to decide.
Asante (Thank you)”